Forgive me...

on January 4, 2009

And I'm sorry to those who read my blog in search for intelligent stories and ideas (what I originally promised four days ago)... My life is just that boring and I wrote about chicken because that is the biggest thing going on in it, or at least today. My mom and I thought it was blog-worthy. That is what I look for in my every-day life now: blog-worthy situations. Yes, it has come to that!


Good things to come tomorrow! I promise ;)

2 comments:

Elaine Washam: said...

It happens. But the more you write the better you get and the better you get the more ideas will spill out with out even trying. So, even if you just write random thoughts and go on tangents about nothing at first, it is ok.

Carol said...

If it makes you feel better, I certainly enjoyed your shopping-with-mom/chicken post. The thing about blogging is it's supposed to be unpolished. Not everything is going to be brilliant, but even something as "boring" as extra food at KFC can bring a smile to someone's face.