Today, I decided to get up off my couch, leave my house, and go shopping for some clothes to wear to work this semester. My journey promptly began at around 11:27 A.M. when my mother and I left the house (and yes, I woke up before noon for once... quite an accomplishment if I don't say so myself). We fleeted to the closest mall (about .3 miles away from my house), and went to two stores inside before going to Kohl's. And since they were having a BIG sale, I found a nice shirt, a few pairs of pants, and a really cute pair of shoes. I normally hate to spend money, especially as a poor college kid, but I deemed this shopping trip necessary for my job.
The think the best part of my day was the possible trip to Kentucky Fried Chicken with my mom. We got hungry during our shopping excursion and decided to go through the drive-thru to get a snack to tied us over till our next meal. After we ordered a three-piece chicken snack pack with extra honey mustard and when we pulled up to the window, we were surprised at what we found. I opened the box and there were FOUR chicken strips!! Whoa, big deal for momma Lisa and Adrianna! So far, 2009 has been good to our family. :)
Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
I recently read somewhere an article on the most boring cities in the U.S....well, after reading your blog for today, I no longer question why Chandler, AZ made it to the Top Ten list......just another Sunday in Chandler!
I definitally get excited when I get more food than I expected! My friend Cassy fights at places like Chipotle or Subway for more food. Too bad you can't demand more food at KFC!
Post a Comment