13 days....

on July 19, 2009



Till I leave for school once again. I didn't discover this until yesterday when I had a Rory Gilmore moment and found out that I misread the day I was supposed to report to Pi Phi. My mom and I had to adjust our whole plan and move up the departure by two days. That makes a HUGE difference, especially when I am interning and taking an Econ class, but while also trying to finish the whole series of Gilmore Girls and read the entire Twilight Series before we leave. Just with those latter two points alone, my life is booked for the next two weeks.


We decided that this time my mom and I will be traveling through Texas and Oklahoma to visit some friends before we get to Missouri. The trip will be very fun, but also very long. I look forward to our time in Dallas where hopefully we can sightsee a little and visit a friend close by :)
The past week
was crazy! My best friend from Oklahoma, Mollie, was in town and kept me busier than normal. Before that, my family went to northern Arizona for my cousin's birthday party. See the pictures above from the great Luau my mom and cousin put together. Be sure to look at the cake that I helped prepare. The Luau was a great party and my cousin did an outstanding job with the decorations and food... she's a great mom! Handling 15 kids at once is trying at best, and definitely reminded me that children shall not come my way for a LONG time.

Gilmore Girls update: My mom and I are finishing the last two episodes of season 4. We will begin season 5 tomorrow. While my mom was making a spreadsheet of our travel plans for the trip to Missouri, I made a spreadsheet for the episodes we will watch of Gilmore Girls for the next two weeks. We have to average 6 episodes a day to make it to the end of the series. This is crucial because neither one of us have seen the last season... and I can not go back to school without seeing it.

Twilight update: I am 3/5 finished with Eclipse, the third book. I cant put it down!! I read it whenever and wherever I can. It is kind of sick how obsessed I am with this series. I never want it to end. I'm hoping to finish the this book before I leave and just plan to read Breaking Dawn in the car on my road trip.


I want a sparkly vampire........

0 comments: