I was taking inventory of my iTunes earlier and I decided the make a list of which artists/groups from which I have the most songs. Here they are, in no particular order:
- The Beatles
- Blink 182
- Coldplay
- Dave Matthews Band
- Michael Buble
- Panic! At The Disco
- Rascal Flatts
- Stuck in the Middle
- U2
- The Who
It is quite the adventure when you take a look at someone's iTunes. It is like a map of a person without all the pictures, or a very long document that tells a history. I know I love looking at other people's iTunes to see what music we share in common and what music they like the most. A person's music collection says a lot about a person and who they are. My collection says that I am a lover not a fighter, a Catholic, a Grey's Anatomy fan, someone who likes what's on the radio, a fun person, and a deep person. It probably says a lot more, but those are the top classifications that come to mind as I have my music on shuffle.
Take a look and listen to your iTunes. What does it say about you?
Happy hump day!
P.S. Grey's Anatomy comes back tomorrow night!! My life is complete.
"There is nothing in the world so much like prayer as music is." - William P. Merrill
4 comments:
I really think I'm going to do this. Thanks for the inspiration!
And way to tell the story... not. I mean c'mon. Whyyy do you have all that Beatles? (Me.) Whyyy do you have all that Coldplay?? (Me.) Whyyyy do you have all that Stuck In the Middle??? (Me.)
And way to not give a link to SIM. I suggest you add one: it's http://go.middlebury.edu/sim
I love how you find these little things and make them interesting.
I can't wait for Grey's tomorrow night either! We must discuss.
you should set up a last.fm account (website: last.fm) it tracks the music you play, not the music you have. you can see mine at www.last.fm/user/cek1016
Post a Comment